Long-Awaited FALL....

Once I had the fascination to learn to swim. I asked my friend to found a swimming pool near our town as there was no swimming pool in our town. Well a few days later my friend did found a swimming pool five miles (5 mi) west of our town at the end of the main road that passed through our town. I asked my parents and in a few days I accompanied my friend and headed towards the swimming pool on my bike. That area was never visited by me at that time and my mental state at that time was like... 




The fee was 100 rupees for an hour swim. My friend knew a little bit about swimming. By the end of the hour I learned how to float on the water that day with my friend. The day went well putting a big smile on my face. At that time I thought that it is a physically beneficial and cheap hobby and a sport as well. By the passage of time, I accepted swimming as my main hobby and sport and in my leisure time I would look for online classes of swimming and would sometimes save some of the money that I would get for my college lunch and spend it on some extra hours of swimming. As I was a college student, yearly exams drew near and I had to limit my time for swimming. Sometimes no swimming for a whole week. It was very much painful for me not to swim for that long. When the exams began I had to forfeit swimming for the upcoming month. Sadness prevailed but my socially declared dead anime said......




Like every tough time exams passed and the last exam day was of me reuniting with my hobby. I didn't have lunch for the whole month and saved all the money for swimming. I went home after attending the exam, changed my clothes and headed straight towards my friend's house. We headed towards the pool and unfortunately that day the pool water was not fresh, it was two days old. But I wanted to swim so badly that I didn't care and put my money on the reception table and jumped straight into the pool not even taking my shirt off. And I was like finally...



I swam for hours and when I was about to get out, I was at the shallower end of the pool standing on my feet not afloat, I lost my footing and fell getting drowned and had no control over my body and I went unconscious. Luckily my friend saw me drowning and rushed to help me, he pulled my out and did the CPR and after a minute I was conscious and this put a deep mark on me which would be explained in the next Post. I went home and couldn't hide the news from my parents ending up telling them and the reaction of my parents was not that rowdy and I, myself, said that "No swimming for me soon." And at that moment I replaced my hobby of swimming with the hobby of gaming.




A good start and worked hard to become a proper swimmer but just ONE big mistake changed the whole picture. Perhaps this was a long-awaited FALL which I worked for. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beginning

MILK ONLY! for a whole month